- To increase child home safety
- To raise parents’ awareness of child home safety
- To support parents dealing multi-stressors through mutual support and social activities
- To promote child home safety on community level with multimedia
- A.) Parent, Child and Family Support
- Parent trainings
- Parent mutual support groups
- Parent-child play days
- Parent-child Outdoor Programmes
- Workshops for child design
- B.) On-site Family Support
- Home visit and child home safety assessment
- Child-focused home design
- Child home safety improvement
- $1000 purchasing fee for improvement
- C.) Community Education
- Outreaching for the family in need
- Online education, advocacy of child-focused space and child protection
Eligible Families should fulfill the following requirement.
- Parents of Hong Kong residents,
- CSSA recipients or low-income families,
- Living with 0-6 aged children of Hong Kong residents, &
- Living in subdivided units in Yau Tsim Mong District.
Yau Tsim Mong District
Application of Services
Families in needs could be referred by kindergartens, Maternal and Child Health Centres (MCHCs), churches and social welfare organizations. The project officer (registered social worker) will arrange intake interview and home visit for service screening and eligibility assessment.
Withdrawal of Services
In general, termination will be decided jointly by the service user and the project team member. Service users can also terminate the service at anytime. For details on relevant information, please enquire at the project.
Free. (Funded by The Community Chest)
Mon to Fri: 9:00a.m. to 1:00p.m.、2:00p.m. to 5:00p.m.
Sat: Base on special need and arrangement
Public Holiday: Close