Sponsored by the Advisory Committee on Mental Health, a two-year project named the “LIGHT Community Carers Zone” has commenced in April 2022. The project aims to advocate public to concern carers’ mental health, and identify the families with high caring stress as early as possible. By providing a variety of carers-friendly services, it allows carers to take time off from the caring role.
- “Light Bulb” Care Station (Mong Kok station & Tai Kok Tsui station)
- Carers Integrative Body-Mind-Spirit (I-BMS) workshop
- Carers mutual and support group
- Family activities
- Material sharing platform for the needy carers
- Kaifong LIGHTERS volunteer recruitment and trainings
- Eligible families should fulfill the below requirement
- Living in Yau Tsim Mong District
- Having care at home (e.g. child, disabled person, senior citizen etc)
- Families with high caring stress
Yau Tsim Mong District
Application of Services
- Self-approach/ referral from social workers
- The project officer will arrange interviews to assess the applicants’ eligibility and needs for screening of eligible families
Withdrawal of Services
In general, termination will be decided jointly by the service users and the project officer (registered social worker). Service users can also terminate the service at anytime. For details on relevant information, please enquire at our Project.
Mon to Fri: 9:00a.m. to 1:00p.m.、2:00p.m. to 5:00p.m.
Sat: Base on special need and arrangement
Public Holiday: Close
Address：G/F, Central Commercial Tower, 736 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon (Exit B2 of Prince Edward Station or Exit B3 of Mong Kok Station)
Tel：2171 4001 Fax：2388 3062