The project aim to promote children and family well-being for deprived and unmotivated family living in undesirable environment at Yau Tsim Mong District. Through link up with kindergartens, Maternal and Child Health Centres (MCHCs) and social welfare organizations, we approaches these families proactively at an early stage to provide necessary support in order to promote the important of child care and child safety.
- A.) Family with 0-3 years old children
- Parent workshop
- Mutual aid support group
- Children developmental group
- Parent-child activity
- Home care service/ Home-based volunteer support service (if in need)
- B.) Family with 4-6 years old children – Mutual aid support group
- Children developmental group Parent-child activity
- Child play counselling service (if in need)
- Personnel talk and parent talk in kindergartens
Eligible Families should fulfill the below requirement.
- Mother or father is a Hong Kong resident
- Family are receiving CSSA or having low-income
- Having 0-6 years old child who born in Hong Kong
- Living in an undesirable environment in Yau Tsim Mong District (eg: a rental subdivided flat)
Yau Tsim Mong District
Application of Services
Families in needs could be referred by kindergartens, Maternal and Child Health Centres (MCHCs) and social welfare organizations. The project leader will arrange an interview or home visit to assess applicant eligibility and needs to screen eligible families.
Withdrawal of Services
In general, termination will be decided jointly by the service user and the project leader. Service users can also terminate the service at anytime. For details on relevant information, please enquire at our Project.
Free. (Subsidized by The Keswick Foundation)
Mon to Fri: 9:00a.m. to 1:00p.m.、2:00p.m. to 5:00p.m.
Sat & Sun: Base on the groups and programs Public Holiday: Close
Address：G/F, Central Commercial Tower, 736 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon (Exit B2 of Prince Edward Station or Exit B3 of Mong Kok Station)
Tel：2171 4001 Fax：2388 3062