Mongkok Integrated Family Service Centre
Our Centre was established on June 1,2004, and has since been providing a one-stop preventive, supportive and remedial services to residents in the district. We continue to use a child-centered, family- and community-based approach as our service goal, adopting a range of different methods and community resources to enable families to maximize their potential, to strengthen their relationships and bond, and to assist individuals and families to prevent and effectively handle different problems and challenges they face.
- Strengthen family bonds
- Promote family harmony
- Assist individuals and family to prevent and handle problems
- Strengthen district network to support families, and establish mutual help and concern in the district
- Professional counselling and crisis intervention
- Enquiry Service
- Education and developmental groups and activities
- Therapeutic groups
- Family life education
- Mutual help and support groups
- Outreaching service
- Community education
- Recreational and community activities
- Volunteer training and activities
- Resource corner
- Referral service
- For professional counseling and crisis intervention services: service recipients must be residing within the Mongkok and Tai Kok Tsui districts.
- For other services groups and activities: service recipients must be Hong Kong citizens and legal residents.
- Eligibility and special requirements for some services, activities and small groups will be listed in the promotion materials, or explained by the social worker in charge of the respective program.
- Family Aide service
Individuals and families who reside in the Mongkok and Tai Kok Tsui districts (See below for application and eligibility details)
Child-centered, family- and community-based approach as our service goal, adopting a range of different methods and community resources to enable families to maximize their potential, to strengthen their relationships and bond, and to assist individuals and families to prevent and effectively handle different problems and challenges they face.
Part of Mongkok and Tai Kok Tsui districts.
Application of Services
- Service applicants can contact our Centre in person or by telephone
- Referrals are accepted from organizations or individuals on behalf of persons in need of service
- Outreach methods are used to contact target groups that are in need of service
Withdrawal of Services
For professional counselling, the social worker and the service user will evaluate the counselling goal and progress on a regular basis, including deciding whether to continue or to terminate the service. For service users who wish to withdraw from our Centre’s services, they can contact our staff member-in-charge of the said service.
Individual/family counselling service is free. For groups and talks, a nominal fee will be charged. For details, please refer to the promotion materials for individual programmes.
Mon、Wed 9:00am ~ 5:00pm
Tue、Thu、Fri 9:00am ~ 8:00pm
Sat 9:00am ~ 1:00pm
Sun & Public Holiday Close
Address：G/F, Central Commercial Tower, 736 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon (Exit B2 of Prince Edward Station or Exit B3 of Mong Kok Station)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org